Here is a list of questions you need to discuss with your clients:
* Do your clients have written technology budgets and plans for the year?
* If so, what happens if they don’t use up their technology budgets during a given year?
* What kind of advanced planning goes into how clients acquire PC-related hardware assets?
* Do you discuss anticipated support costs (or at least antici-pated support headaches) before recommending new PC purchases?
* Do your clients’ major technology purchases usually follow on the heels of a great year or
* Have any of your clients regretted making a hasty PC hard-ware purchase, because it
turned out to be an extremely un-reliable system or very difficult to support and
Learn more by reading the entire article (link above).
Blogged by Joshua Feinberg