- Do you have a "day job"? Are you moonlighting?
- What do you mean by the "we"?
- Are there any other people who work at your company?
- Are they employees or contractors?
- What are their names, specialties and backgrounds?
- How long have they been with the company?
- Will they be involved with this account?
- What "size" is your typical consulting client, in terms of number of PCs, employees and annual revenue?
- What industries or vertical markets have you worked with?
- And in what particular aspects and software applications?
- What kinds of products, services, and platforms does your company shy away from?
- Do you work with any specialty hardware, software or services vendors?
Learn more about the right questions to ask before hiring a computer consulting company by reading the complete article (link above).
Submitted by Computer Consulting 101