Martha Schwartz, Senior Vice President, Ziff Davis Custom Solutions Group, said, "Ziff Davis is a leader in virtual trade shows and continues to develop innovative and interactive platforms to reach every sector of the IT and business community. The SMB Virtual Tradeshow is a unique and interactive experience in which industry leaders and business experts can convene to demonstrate how technologies are transforming the SMB market."
The keynote presentation will be given by Judith A. Roussel, District Director, Illinois District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration and it will focus on business efficiency and customer service through automation.
Other speakers include the following executives:
- Joshua Feinberg, Author, "Computer Consulting 101 Professional Kit"
- Liz Ryan, CEO, WorldWIT
- Francie Dalton, Founder & President, Dalton Alliances Inc.
- Debra A. Dinnocenzo, President, VirtualWorks!, Author, "Managing Telecommuters"
- Phil Fersht, Vice President, Everest Research Institute
- Paul Hernacki, CTO, Definition 6
- Anita Campbell, CEO, Small Business Trends
- Donna Childs, Co-author, "Contingency Planning and Disaster Recovery: A Small Business Guide"
- Tom Serio, Director Business Continuity Management, Office Depot
Blogged by Computer Consulting 101