- Don’t be too quick to give new clients credit.
- Always insist on written agreements as part of your terms of sale.
- Always get a deposit check on all major projects. Require at least 25% and 50% if you can get it.
- Bill weekly.
- Always enforce your credit policies. When you have an overdue invoice, send past due notice or make a phone call to make sure the invoice gets paid.
- Make sure you have funds set-aside for the inevitable dry spell.
Find out more great tips when you read the whole article (link above).
Added by Joshua Feinberg