Download This Special Report

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Computer Consulting 101 Professional Kit Reviews and Opinions

============================
"...paid for itself in just one day..."


- "Being a typical cynical IT business owner, I was doubtful that any program could help us solve our various IT sales and marketing challenges. However, I still read Joshua Feinberg's basic prospecting report. And just by reading this report, I realized that Mr. Feinberg knew exactly what he was talking about. I then went on to order his complete Computer Consulting 101 Professional Kit. We immediately put it into action at our company. Within 10 days, we already have a noticeable difference in our business. Now I will even go on record to say that this package paid for itself in just one day."

George Baldonado,
President & CEO, Oasis Technology, Inc. Camarillo, California

You can get the same tools that George is talking about right now at http://www.computerconsultingkit.com

============================

"it's allowed us to increase sales by almost 450%over the last two quarters"

"I've been in the computer business for about five years and I knew that there was a way that things could be done better and certainly more organized. I just never had an idea on how to start on that. Thankfully, since coming across your products truly by accident, it's allowed me to take some of the points you have captured, along with the knowledge that I've already gleaned while being in the industry and allowed us to increase sales by almost 450% over the last two quarters. The opportunity has really proved to be valuable in the sense of leaving the stuff behind that didn't work and moving on to something that does work. Thank you."
- Charles Bryon McLeod, PC Paramedix, Portland, Oregon and Hampton Roads, Virginia

You can get the same tools that Charles is talking about right now at http://www.computerconsultingkit.com

============================