Computer service contracts have real benefits for you and the long-term success of your business, but they are equally beneficial to each client. You need to make sure clients are aware of the benefits of computer service contracts if you are going to get them to sign on the dotted line.
If you clearly outline the benefits of computer service contracts to clients during sales calls, you can help get more clients signed on and add to the longevity and success of your business.
The Benefits of Computer Service Contracts for Clients
1. Dependability: Clients know with computer service contracts that you will be there for them in good times and bad. Computer service contracts are insurance policies offered at a premium.
2. Ownership of a part of you and your business: Clients on computer service contracts own a part of you and your business. They share you with other clients, but they can count on you as if you are a tech person on staff.
3. Peace of mind: Computer service contracts are a commitment you make to be there for clients for the long haul.
4. Hourly billing rates at a discount: You can waive some premiums, surcharges and fees and can offer clients on computer service contracts lower billing minimums.
5. Priority: Clients that sign onto computer service contracts get prioritized response time and scheduling precedence.
6. Access to your entire menu of virtual IT services and perks: Clients signed onto computer service contracts can use the whole range of your services and the perks that come along with them. They get access to different businesses in the area because of your relationships within the community.
Computer Service Contracts and Your Clients
Computer service contracts provide real value to loyal clients. You shouldn’t have to come up with pushy sales campaigns to get clients to agree to them if you really articulate the benefits they offer.
Added By: Joshua Feinberg